The Skyline Medical Plaza has been designed to minimize the risk of a general power failure resulting from causes within the building. Should a power failure occur, it typically will affect either an isolated area of the building or a large surrounding geographic area of which this building is a part.
All suites and public areas are equipped with independently powered exit signs and emergency lights. These will remain lit in a general power failure, but may only last for a limited time period, usually 45 minutes.
In the event of an electrical failure, please observe the following guidelines:
- Contact the Property Manager at (615) 571-2479 or Call Center (888) 774-2446.
- Open draperies and raise blinds to let in outside light. If there is adequate lighting from windows, continue to perform assigned tasks as well as possible.
- If you are instructed to evacuate the building, lock all areas of your premises.
- Do not congregate in the lobby areas or in the street, proceed to your Evacuation meeting location.
- If you are trapped in an elevator during a power failure, do not panic. Wait for assistance. Your elevator will cease operation, but will not fail. Do not attempt to force the doors open or escape through the roof hatch. Use the elevator telephone to contact the emergency response company they will provide you with support and assistance notify them of your name, and location.
Building management will notify you as soon as possible when power will be restored.