Holladay Property Services, your Property Manager, will be happy to assist you in any way we can to see that you will have a smooth transition. We hope the following information will answer some questions you may have.
- Move-In Date:Please inform your Property Manager, at (615) 612-2868 of your anticipated move-in date and time.
- All emergency maintenance requests, need to be directed to our Call Center at (888) 774-2446. They provide 24-hour service 7 days a week.
- Rent checks should be made payable to MOB 147 of Tennessee, LLC, and forwarded to the following address:
MOB 147 of Tennessee, LLC
c/o Holladay Property Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 404485
Atlanta, GA 30384
- Utilities: Please contact the Nashville Electric Company at 736-6900 to have the electricity changed over into your name if separately metered.
- Janitorial Services: Please talk with your Property Manager about cleaning contractors in the building.
- Tenant Profile: In an effort to set up your file with the most current information, please download and complete the below Tenant Information and Emergency Contact form and return it to this office via fax at (615) 612-2728 or mail at your earliest convenience. Please update this information when necessary.
- Building Signage: Please fill out the Directory and Suite Signage Request form to request signage and to provide information for the tenant directory. Please complete and return to this office via fax at (615) 612-2728. If you have any questions related to the same, don't hesitate to contact your property manager at the number listed above.
- Keys:Please inform your property manager as to how many keys you will require at the number listed above.
- Finally, it is necessary for our office to have a current Certificate of Insurance on file for each tenant, evidencing liability and personal injury coverage. The limits should be in accordance with your lease documents. Please contact your insurance carrier and have them forward a copy to our office as soon as it becomes available.
Any information we are requesting to be returned to this office via fax or mail should be sent to the attention of your property manager.
Once again, we look forward to working with you and if we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact this office.
Please refer to the below sample request letter to ensure that all of the critical information is included with your certificate.
Please visit the Moving Policy section for more information regarding moving policies and procedures.